Hi everyone! Allysattic here. I decided for this week's Feature Friday post that I'd ask for people's thoughts, comments, and suggestions on the weekly Feature Friday posts that I've been doing for our blog.
For those of you who may be new to the team, every Friday I create a blog post featuring one of our great team members. They answer a series of questions that I sent them earlier in the week. I post their answers as well as the banner from their shop(s) and pictures of their items. You can see examples of Feature Friday postings on the blog.
Here are the questions that members are asked to answer when they are the Feature Friday person:
1. Tell us a bit about yourself, your shop, and what brought you to the Etsy community.
2. Besides creating beautiful things for your shop, what do you spend your days doing?
3. What sources do you draw your inspiration from and what is your creative process(es)?
4. What market (group of people) do you see your items being for?
5. Name your top three:
- Music (song or artist)
- Movies or Television shows
6. What are your favorite features on Etsy? What new features would you like to see added?
7. How do you market your work? What has or hasn't worked for you in the past?
8. What do you like most about the Virtual Labs?
9. What topics or events would you like to see added to the Virtual Lab offerings?
Anyway, please post a comment about what you think about the weekly Feature Friday posts. Should we change the existing quetsions, or add to them, or get rid of them? What else can we do to feature a person in the post?
I'm looking forward to hearing your comments and suggestions!