Feature Friday artist Angela from Gizecraft
Etsy : http://gizecraft.etsy.com
1) Tell us about yourself, your shop and what brought you to the Etsy community.
Besides fabric, I love working with colourful papers, batik and Japanese papers. I love travelling and I try to collect different types of papers everywhere I go.
3) Name your top 3:
1. Sophie’s world by Jostein Gaarder
2. The Unbearable Lightness of Being and Immortality by Milan Kundera
3. Perfume by Patrick Suskind
1. Classical Jazz
2. Antonio Pinho Vargas (Portuguese composer and pianist)
3. Ennio Morricone (Italian composer and conductor)
5) Where do you hope your shop will be in 1 year?