Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday - Anika from Moonthroughfog!

Welcome back Rats! I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday season :)


Our featured LabRat today is Anika from Moonthroughfog, who sent us her picks all the way from Croatia. (Gah! Jealous!)


Her first pick is from fellow Rat Seventytwostitches. She says, "Beautiful green and off white wool pears. I would love to see them on my night stand.


Next up is a pick from our own lovely 
spookychandelierI love this gorgeous black and white necklace. I would wear this with a pair of skinny jeans, high heel boots and a teal tank top.







I love clutches and at the moment I don`t have any brown leather ones, so this clutch from
isewstuff be a really great addition to my collection.




White, simple and beautiful earrings from 
ZerbenaBoutique. Pull your hair up, put on a simple black dress...perfect.





Very romantic, very gentle. I would wear this dress from 
DreamsAndOutfits with a belt, over a pair of leggings. Perfect combination for a warm spring day."






Thank you so much Anika from Moonthroughfog! Have a fantastic week everyone!



6 comments:

  1. Lovely picks, great reflections on your sense of personal style!
    Beth/BabyEtte

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great choices the Pears look good enough to eat! Gina/Yarnabees

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo!!! Wonderful items!! Thanks for picking me! :)

    seventytwostitches

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these choices! And I enjoy hearing how each item would work its way into your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes me wanna go shopping! Hey.... do I recognize the lady in the last picture?? I believe I do!

    ReplyDelete