Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday - Amanda from Verabelle!

Hi Rats!! Lush Boutique here. Hope you are all managing to keep warm! Today's Wishlist Wednesday was chosen by the lovely Amanda from Verabelle.


"As someone who is inspired by vintage fashion and who uses it as my canvas, how could I not be in love with Retro Repro's handmade hats? I always love a good accessory, and these are so wonderfully unique and fun! I think this one would go great with my wardrobe and dark hair.






I have been eyeing
these for a couple of months now, and I think it's just time I finally added them to my Etsy shopping cart! I easily admit to being a chocoholic, and I am always intrigued by the pairing of interesting flavors. Lavendar honey sounds amazing! (And the purple doesn't hurt, either.)




This
collection of mixed nuts puts a smile on my face. They're so unexpected and playful, and the stark whiteness brings your attention to the beautiful shapes of these natural objects. These would find a perfect home on my coffee table.




Slowly, I am becoming more of a tea than a coffee drinker. And the more I drink, the more I realize I am in need of a tea pot! I would like to carry
this one with me to my sewing room to keep my cup full of warmth while I am working away.




I have been in love with
Hare and Drum's Etsy shop for some time now. Not only are the embroidered designs lovely, but I adore the story of the makers. It's a mother and daughter team; the daughter creates the designs, while her mother does the handiwork with needle and thread. It's a reminder of how these types of crafts have been traditionally shared among a community and passed down through the generations. The Dragonflies and Thistles piece is one of my favorites, from the colors to the composition."




Thank you so much Amanda from Verabelle!! Have a great week everyone :)

7 comments:

  1. These are truly lovely picks that show a definite style. Which I sorely lack. I especially love these because they're items I've not seen before. I love the teapot and also love the story behind Hare and Drum. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great choices! The mixed nuts are a fun find, and the hat is lovely!
    Beth/BabyEtte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice finds. The chocolate is making me drool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That teapot is to DIE for! The photo's awesome and the item itself is gorgeous. LOVE this list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the white nuts! I'm such a sucker for plain white ceramics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! i love that teapot!!! I want it! I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic wish list items. I absolutely love the tea pot too!

    ReplyDelete