Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Shop Live with Paste Magazine Lab, Sept. 2nd

Allysattic here - this afternoon, Georgia based Paste Magazine shopped live in the Virtual Lab, sharing some of their favorite animal-themed items on Etsy. Some common creatures included birds, sea critters and woodland friends!

Instead of listing everything out, since close to 30 items were shown in the Virtual Lab session, itsastitch and I have decided to each list some of our faves. Click on the item to go to it's listing!

Here are my top 5:

-------------------------------------------------------------
Here are itsastitch's top five:


For more adorable animal finds, check out the post in The Storque or the Gift Guide with all of the selections from the lab.

What are some of your favorite animal items on Etsy?

3 comments:

  1. VERY fun items. I love the owl tape measure and the squirrel shirt!! :) Very cute.

    Dil from MilandDil
    http://www.milanddil.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that little owl measuring tape somewhere else this week and I just love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that green squirrel-parachute shirt too!!

    I can't get over that belt buckle, I keep thinking that any minute it's going to start singing lol

    ReplyDelete