|St Patrick's Shamrock Potholder by ScrapHappieAZ|
After a month off the team treasury challenge is back! This month we're keeping the theme loose - absolutely anything to do with March. Here are some ideas - Mardi Gras is this Tuesday so make the biggest, baddest party treasury you can. Same goes for St. Patrick's Day except make sure it's green, just like the beer that day. And, of course, the end of March is the official start of spring. Get your treasuries in by the 11th and the top treasuries will go up for a vote.
Here are the rules:
- Use at least 8 Lab Rat members. You can use our members list in the sidebar.
- Include "Treasury Challenge" in the title of your treasury
- Tag your treasury with "labratsteam"
- Tag your treasury with "labratchallenge"
- Tag your treasury with "march"
- Link back to this post to encourage others to participate
- Leave a comment on this post with a link to your treasury for official entry
- Promote & have fun!
Think about incorporating ideas from March's merchandising notes like woodland themes, gardening, and personalization. A few extra tips to make your treasury front page friendly - include a variety of items with a range of prices, don't include yourself, and tag your treasuries. Head to the Treasury to get started or read up on how to make a treasury first. Either way - make the Lab Rats proud.