Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Life of an Item with Emptynestegg

I would agree that I really don’t need more beads. Sometimes you can not resist the temptation. Surely I can go to a bead show and just look…

Ok so I can see how Manhattan was sold for beads.

I really didn’t buy that much and I think they came out well.

First I found some great green rectangle stones.
At the next booth I found the seed beads. I really can’t resist seed beads.



But still how to put them together as something to wear? You can’t just throw them on your arm and expect they will stay there.

Shapes, Mary, think shapes. Rectangle and Circles they will look nice together.
And a nice peyote toggle.
Beads, how I love beads.
So, the shapes are done now to put it together. A little bit of crystal for flash.
And viola an eye catching bracelet.

7 comments:

  1. WOW what a lovely piece! You made the creation of it a fun read, too. Hmmmm anniversary's coming up...this is going on my wish list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous piece! What patience you must having working with all those tiny little seed beads. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing a walk through your process! Beautiful work. (Glad that I'm not the only one that talks to myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These beads are beautiful, rich in colour! I love seeing the steps involved in peoples creations, thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT is really a beautiful piece. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful piece! Thanks for sharing your process!

    ReplyDelete