Monday, August 24, 2009

Mosaic Monday: Sugar and Spice!

Ahoy hoy, rats! To make Monday's more, erm, tolerable, we will be doing mosaic mondays - where each Monday, there will be a theme with 6-8 shops featured on the picture. Kinda like a treasury, but I don't have to stare at numbers on a screen for 45 minutes.

This week's theme? Sugar and Spice!



1). Gold Wire Ball Bracelet by lushboutique
2). Chocolate Overload Cookies by megscreations
3). Girasol Merino/Nylon Sock Yarn by decohandspun
4). Bear Crochet Egg by laurelszoo
5). Fleur de lis and Copper Heart Necklace by WorksInProgress
6). Circles Oil Painting by moonthroughfog

Lovely items, Rats!

4 comments:

  1. delicious selection :)
    thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great idea - and feature for the week. Who doesn't love sugar & spice!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mosaic monday idea! I can't wait to see next week's! I'm excited that I might get the chance to be a chosen one some monday!

    ReplyDelete