Friday, April 1, 2011

Introducing.......

Its that time again to introduce our new members.


I am sure we have already met them in the labs but I would like to take this time to officially introduce them to the rest of the rats and I hope you all welcome them with open arms and lots of virtual hugs.

Drum roll please...................... here's our March members.

FoggyMorningSundries

Puzzle soap to benefit autism awarenessWhat is your given name?
My name is Misty.

What made you want to start an Etsy shop? 
I love making soap and needed something to do with what I made...Etsy was a perfect solution!

Which item in your shop is your favorite?
I am rather partial to my puzzle piece soap because my son has autism.  But I love my rubber ducky soap too!

Where does your shop name originate from?
My name is Misty Dawn.  Because of this, my uncle called my younger sister Foggy Morning.  I loved the way it sounds, so here I am!  :-)

HammingenHammingen

Two Alice in Wonderland ornamental wooden blocksWhat is your given name?
David Wilson

What made you want to start an Etsy shop?
As far as the real reason goes my memory doesn't quite stretch back that far. It appears that I have filled my mind with far to many other pieces of information to recall anything that happened more than a week or so ago however I can give you the reason that I continue to work on my shop to this day. In the next 6 months I am hoping to depart on a religious mission and I am attempting to gather together some extra money in order to pay my way for two years. In addition to this I enjoy the crafts which I participate in and being an etsy seller allows some of my materials to be purchased.

Which item in your shop is your favorite?
My favourite product in my store would probably be one I don't even have in my etsy shop yet. I'm working on my pencil sketch art, specifically the anatomical sketches which I love so much so keep an eye out for those which should be coming soon. For the sake of being able to put an image to this paragraph though I would have to say my 'Alice in wonderland ornamental wooden blocks (set of two). I just love the way they came out and they were a lot of fun to make.

Where does your shop name originate from?
The name of my shop really has no relation to anything in it. The name Hammingen is merely an online username which I use for every one of my accounts, hence with creating my shop when I was new to etsy I used my username as my shop name as well. Since then the name of my shop on my banner has changed to 'from the other heart', which I like to think represents the type of soft and rustic style items which I like to create.

CindyBead

Green Dragonfly Brooch
What is your given name?
Hi, My name is Cindy Warner.

What made you want to start an Etsy shop?
I was encouraged to start an Etsy shop by my friends who are Etsy fans. After I investigated Etsy for myself, I thought it would be perfect to sell my jewelry.

Which item in your shop is your favorite?
My green dragonfly is my favorite piece. It’s my favourite because it’s my first.

Where does your shop name originate from?
My name is Cindy and I Bead. Therefore Cindy Bead was born.

Squeak Squeak!


Poppy
(poppyseedcats)



1 comment: