Friday, December 10, 2010

Feature Friday!

Please extend a warm welcome to fellow Lab Rat, Mary of hoganfe

Where can we find you?



Either outback Alaska or Texas

1) Please tell us about yourself, your shop and what brought you to the Etsy community.

Wife, homeschool mom, designer with a fabric addiction.

I started offering my designs on ebay in the boutique community & when I heard about Etsy I ran (yes ran!) over to see this new handmade community - I was instantly at home!

My Etsy teams have been a huge help in learning how to improve my shop & I have made some terrific friends.

2) Walk us through a typical day in your life.

Coffee first :-)

Emails & convos

My fitness workout

Home school throughout the day (after coffee!)

Laundry & housework

Dinner

Design Time (yay!)

3) Name your top 3:

Books…Historical mysteries

Music…All

TV…The Mentalist

Web sites…

hoganfe.etsy.com

4.) What are your top 3 shops on Etsy?

Love Waterrose, Polestar & kandiceinwonderland

5.) What projects are you currently working on?

Lots of holiday customs & keeping up with regular orders.
I have been adding a new fabric bin design to my shop weekly - check back often!

6.) What plans to do you have for your shop over the next year (and beyond)?
Keeping my shop stocked with the cutest clutches for bridesmaids sets & adding more adorable fabric bins.

7.) What suggestions/tips would you offer to someone who sells on Etsy? (to a new or established shop)

Join an etsy team & make treasuries in your spare time.

3 comments:

  1. I am absolutely in love with every single one of your fabric bins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I amazed by anyone who can sew. I can sew but I need to unpick a fair bit which I hate. All the best on Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just recognized your shop in the Etsy Finds email that just went out! Hope you get lots of views, hearts, and sales! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete